Thank you for your interest in guest posting on And the Kitchen Sink! I welcome guest posts from bloggers in similar niches as my own, (for example: frugal living, finance, and saving money) or writer’s with experiences they’d like to share, that will add value to my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of a guest post does not guarantee publication. I personally look over and review every guest post that comes my way. If I feel that the post will benefit my readers, it is likely to be published.
- Guest posts should offer ways to live a frugal life, money-saving tips, advice, or other ideas that would interest my readers, and should be UNIQUE and ORIGINAL. Posts sent for publication on my site may only be used for my site, however, promotion on your social media channels is allowed.
- Guest posts with a “visit my site” or” check out my product” will be automatically deleted without further consideration.
- Posts should be between 500-1,500 words in length and follow the voice and format of my site (this includes things like headings, intros, outros, etc)
- Lack of a basic proofreading will result in your post being rejected
- You may include links to relevant and valid articles, sites, etc along with a short bio (50 words or less) for the end of your post.
- And the Kitchen sink does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
If your guest post is accepted, you will be notified by email upon acceptance and when the post goes live. I will try to notify you within 4 weeks if your guest post will be accepted for publication.
Submit Guest Post:
If you are interested in guest posting on And the Kitchen Sink, please email me your submission or a query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, please provide: a link to your blog, bio, as well as:
- a link to your blog
- a bio (50 words or less)
- a Microsoft Word document version of your article.
For submission queries (an idea for a guest post) use the contact form below. I will review it and contact you if I am interested in pursuing the next step. If you do not hear from me within 4 weeks from the date you send your query, you can safely assume that I do not think it is a good fit for my readers.
Typically, I will publish 1-3 guest posts per month, so depending on how many guest posts are in queue, it may take several months before your post is published. I will not be able to tell you the exact date your post will go live ahead of time, however, I will notify you the day your post goes live.